Works for Me Wedensday- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

by Lisa on August 26, 2008

I apologize now, because once you hear the “Hot Dog” song, you will be humming it, all day long.
My 15 month old, Gracie, loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. The music is fun, especially the Hot Dog song. They play this at the end of every episode. After Grace wakes up from her afternoon nap, we watch either Mickey Mouse or Bunnytown. I have the episodes on DVR and just play one. This way, we can snuggle while she is sipping on her milk. This is the only time of the day that she will watch television. So, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse works for me!

Oh, heck. I figure I might as well share this video, as well. This was taken in April, while Grace was watching Bunnytown. Please ignore the toy dangling from her mouth, as she dances. She can’t help herself. When she hears this song, she gets up and bounces. I have to admit, I bounce a little, too. So, I guess that Bunnytown works for me, also.
Check out other WFMW posts at Rocks in My Dryer.
Don’t forget to come back on Tuesday for “Tempt My Tummy Tuesday” blog carnival. It is fun.

Heidi Boos August 27, 2008 at 2:54 am

My daughter also “hippity hops” to Bunnytown and loves getting down with the Hot Dog dance. What fun!

Gadget Girl August 27, 2008 at 6:38 am

Geez louise… between your blog, Lana’s blog and Facebook I could make a full time living out of just surfin’ the web!!
Love the videos!!

I started a new thing over on my blog for Wednesdays called “What About You Wednesdays”… check it out!!

Helen August 27, 2008 at 7:52 am

great links, my eye went straight to the christmas cookie link LOL I completley forgot about tempt my tummy yesterday, sister & me were spending the day with our parents, I'll have to make sure to put a postee note on the computer LOL

Sonya August 27, 2008 at 11:45 am

OOOOHHHH….we love MMCH over here! Of course because we are such Disney FREAKS…but it is the one show that I will turn on for Tres to watch. Although I do like all of the Disney toddler shows, if he asks, I do indulge him in Mickey Mouse! 😉

And of course, watching Grace is fun as usual! 😉

Thanks for sharing!
Sonya

BecauseImTheMommy August 27, 2008 at 12:06 pm

It works on 9 month olds as well. I turn Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on for my 3 year old and in the last week my darling daughter, sitting on the floor engrossed, starts shaking it to “Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog”. LOL

Lesli August 27, 2008 at 6:32 pm

I love this post. I found your blog from LL’s site. My two year old loves the MM Clubhouse and he now calls MM, “Dog Dog” because of the Hot Dog song. It is catchy!

Tracey August 27, 2008 at 9:18 pm

OOooo, OOoooo…we LOVE the Hot Dog song. My husband and I even do the little dance for our son. Did I just admit that?
Blessings…

Elizabeth Channel August 27, 2008 at 10:24 pm

Yes, this summer it came on sort of early here–maybe 7:30-ish. And I’d be half-asleep in bed and my 2-year-old would climb in. In the background of my half-sleep I’d hear this song.

Yes, I know the song.

mama bear bugga August 27, 2008 at 10:25 pm

i LOVE watching mickey mouse clubhouse with my lil girl! she likes the opening theme more, but still dances around to hot dog! 😀

SarahHub August 27, 2008 at 10:32 pm

So cute!

Daiquiri August 27, 2008 at 11:54 pm

Hey, Girl! I just saw your interview ad 5 Minutes For Mom. It was so fun to read more about you 🙂 I was just visiting Lana too, and mentioned that I’ve been missing her and you for STLS lately. I hope you join in again soon 🙂

Daiquiri

MoziEsmé August 28, 2008 at 4:06 am

How cute! Your daughter is adorable! My baby loves dancing with music, too – it’s such fun to watch!

Amanda August 28, 2008 at 6:57 am

My 22 month old son LOVES Little Einsteins. It’s the only show he stops dead in his tracks for. We watch Bunnytown too, and that song gets stuck in my head for days!

mom_of2boys August 28, 2008 at 11:56 am

Your daughter is so cute! I’ve found myself singing “Hot Dog” while cleaning the house…LOL.

Have a great week!

Deanna August 28, 2008 at 3:03 pm

You are right. That song is going to be stuck in my head! Ha!