So Big, So Strong, So Mighty!!!!

by Lisa on October 24, 2009

This is Grace’s favorite song, currently. She sings it all day long, or she is having me play it on her CD player. Needless to say, the song runs through my head, too! However, I don’t mind. I can’t think of a better message or words to dwell on. We have so many decisions to make. Hubby continues to work in Chicago while we are in Texas. It looks like a big move is coming. So, to be reminded that “there’s nothing my God cannot do!” is a great thing.

So, enjoy and remember He is so big, so strong, and so mighty. There’s nothing our God cannot do!

I am linking this post to Amy’s Then Sings My Soul Saturday post. Enjoy!

Marina October 24, 2009 at 9:58 am

oh….this was one of our faves when I taught Sunday School back home and the kids loved the actions….love it!!

Mocha with Linda October 24, 2009 at 10:47 am

Great to "see" you again! This is a great song – love it!

Wow – Chicago! That's a looong way from Texas. But I know God will be with you every step if that's His plan!

Mary October 24, 2009 at 11:33 am

Wow, I can see why she would sing it all day long…I think I will too! We need to be reminded about God's bigness…He isn't a little, weak and wimpy God…He is everything and can do everything…we just need to surrender our will to His.
God bless,
Mary

Sherri @ Luv a Bargain October 24, 2009 at 3:27 pm

What a great song and a great reminder! Praying that big decision come with ease.

Carolyn Mom October 24, 2009 at 4:39 pm

This is good to remember when big decisions come up. I love to hear Grace sing this and do the motions.
Hope you are having a good day.

Liz October 24, 2009 at 10:29 pm

I know why she's loving it! That was our 'theme song' in the preschool SS classes last month. This month it is one that says "God made everything…and He said it is GOOD". I'm glad she's remembering it & singing it at home!

Cathy October 24, 2009 at 11:15 pm

That is so cute, she loves this song. Praying for God's guidance for you ~ Yes, nothing is impossible for our God.

AmberRay October 25, 2009 at 1:58 pm

I like this song. They played it for us at our vacation bible school.