Welcome to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday. Check out Lana’s site, as well. We co-host TMTT. You know the rules to a blog carnival, link back to this post, mentioning Tempt My Tummy Tuesday or Blessed with Grace Blog. Thanks.
I recently made pigs in a blanket and thought I would share our breakfast treat with you. Of course, these are great as appetizers for a party or to munch on during the big football game.
- Can of biscuits (Or homemade for my true Suzy Homemakers 😀 )
- Package of Hillshire Farms Turkey Lit’l Smokies Cocktail Links
Preheat oven at 375.
1. Cut biscuits into quarters. Flatten the biscuit and wrap the link in the dough.
2. Place on an un-greased cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
Mmmmmm…… Now, don’t those little piggies look nice and cozy in their blankets?
I like to dip mine in mustard. Hubby is a purist and Grace is a pig girl. She “unwraps” her pig and only eats the sausage link.
Another variation on the theme: Use refrigerated cresent dinner rolls instead of biscuits.