Today I am sharing links to some of my favorite Mexican recipes from this past year and one new recipe. All are wonderful and would help you have a wonderful Cinco De Mayo celebration.
- Easy Enchuritos
- Easy Mexican Casserole
- Honey- lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Mexican Cucumber Salad
- Homemade Salsa and a great Mexican Bean Dip
- Un-fried Ice Cream – a fun Mexican dessert
- Sopapilla Cheesecake
And finally, here is a new recipe which I discovered this past week on www.allrecipes.com.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) tub PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook and stir onions in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes, 3/4 cup cooking creme and shredded cheese.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cooking creme. Cover.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
Doesn’t that sound tempting?