Tempt My Tummy Tuesday….Your Best Thanksgiving Ever!

by Lisa on October 31, 2011

I am SO excited this week!  I am doing things a little different today.  I want to tell you about a wonderful eBook written by my dear friend Tara Ziegmont from Feels Like Home blog.  She has put together tips, hints, recipes and organizational planning to help you have Your Best Thanksgiving Ever! Whether you have a lot of cooking experience or none at all, you will be able to follow Tara’s instructions, plan, and host a relaxed, traditional, Thanksgiving dinner.   The recipes are fabulous, as she is a superb cook.  But, the tips to plan, organize and follow through to give your family and friends the best Thanksgiving ever is priceless.

Your Best Thanksgiving Ever! truly has everything you need to take the stress out of what should be a special time.  Tara was not always the expert planner.  She shares her major “fail” moments when she first began hosting all her family for Thanksgiving, such as the time she set the kitchen on fire,  as well as the year the oven broke while cooking the Thanksgiving feast.  We benefit from her past mistakes because they helped her learn how to correctly plan and execute the best Thanksgiving possible.    Tara gives you a step by step plan which starts a month in advance of Thanksgiving.   So – you need to get this eBook today!  No time like the present to start planning!  Included in the eBook are  wonderful recipes including several I have never thought to cook, but will love making for my family.  Tara even includes your shopping list!  I am telling you, there is nothing she has left out.

Your Best Thanksgiving Ever! is $14.50.  However, I am pleased to tell you Tara is offering Blessed With Grace reader’s a $5 discount when you purchase the eBook! When ordering your eBook use  coupon code GRACE5  and your payment will only be $9.50 with your $5 discount!!! What an incredible deal!!!

I hope you will check out the eBook and make the purchase.  You may already be a great Thanksgiving hostess.  Good for you.  But, for $9.50 you can get some great advice and tips to become an even better hostess.  I encourage you to do so.  I was blown away by all the great tip and ideas given by Tara.  This is a worth while purchase if you plan to host your own Thanksgiving this year, or in years to come!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE DETAILS ! And, remember to use coupon code GRACE5 for a $5 discount!  I would hate for you to miss out!

(For your information, Tara did not ask me to write this review.  I purchased this eBook myself and did not receive any compensation for posting this review.  These are all my own opinions. )

Now for today’s recipe.  In keeping with the Thanksgiving theme,  here is a super simple recipe for pumpkin spice muffins.  They would be perfect to serve your house guests on Thanksgiving morning.  I shared this recipe in the past, but had to share it again – because they are so good!  I made these muffins this week and we have enjoyed them for several days!

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

1- 15 oz can pumpkin

1- spice cake mix

Combine both ingredients, using a hand mixer.  Fill 12 muffin cups with batter and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.  (Weight Watchers: 2 points per muffin.)

Now, let me tell you it is a dense batter and my muffins were not very pretty – but OH BOY, they are mighty tasty, and moist!

Now it is your turn.  Link up your recipe below.  And don’t forget to buy your copy of Your Best Thanksgiving Ever! use coupon code GRACE5 for a $5 discount!

Miz Helen October 31, 2011 at 9:07 pm

The E-Book sounds great and your muffins look very good. Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for hosting!

Kimberly Cosby October 31, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Thanks for hosting! I love those muffins and make the same ones (except with a little water added.. and I add a crumb topping .. which probably adds a few more WW points haha) Enjoy the alfredo I dropped off! Have a blessed week 😀

Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates October 31, 2011 at 11:32 pm

Sounds like a great book! I enjoy hosting Thanksgiving at my house – my fave holiday! Thanks for hosting all the deliciousness!

Bibi October 31, 2011 at 11:35 pm

Looks like a great book. Our Canadian Thanksgiving is long gone. Sometimes I wish it was at the same time as the US….not sure why is it so different.

Thank you so much for hosting this yummy linky.

Aimee @ ShugarySweets November 1, 2011 at 6:06 am

Hi Lisa, thanks for hosting. Stop on by to enter my first giveaway if you get a chance!
Aimee

Melinda November 1, 2011 at 9:01 am

Wow! 2 ingredients and 2 WW points! Now that’s a winner!

Hollie November 1, 2011 at 9:25 am

Thank you for hosting!

Michelle November 1, 2011 at 9:34 am

I’m so with you about things tasting good and not necessarily looking pretty. This is why I don’t worry so much about cake decorating. My priority is in the taste. I think you’ve got the right of it!

Carol@easytobeglutenfree November 1, 2011 at 10:53 am

Those muffins sound so good. And I love super easy recipes like that. I’ve got to try those with a gluten free cake mix. Thanks for hosting!

Debi November 1, 2011 at 10:59 am

Great ebook offer! Love your muffin, they look delicious! Thank you for hosting I shared Cast Iron Skillet Pumpkin Cornbread Cake. I’d love for you to share on Thursday’s Treasures. <3 and Hugs!

jo@blog-diggidy November 1, 2011 at 11:51 am

your muffins sound really yummy!! 🙂 i think they would be good if you used an apple corer to take the center our and put some cream cheese frosting in the center and put the top of the muffin back in (t0 make a cream cheese filled muffin)…nom nom nom … 🙂

Jenny November 2, 2011 at 6:33 am

Thanks for hosting 🙂

Kate November 2, 2011 at 11:21 am

Bring on the Thanksgiving goodies!! Thanks for hosting!

SusieQTpies November 7, 2011 at 8:09 am

Darn I missed linking up to this! I’d LOVE for you to come link up this book in my Holiday Tips, Crafts & Recipes post. What a neat Thanksgiving book!

Thanks, Susie http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2011/11/crock-pot-pizza-soup.html