Tempt My Tummy Tuesday…Cheeseburger Pie

by Lisa on February 6, 2012

This is a new recipe for my family.  We love it and I know you will too.  It is a simple recipe with tasty results!  If you like this recipe, you can find other similar recipes from BettyCrocker.com.  I love looking through that site for quick and easy recipes.

Cheeseburger Pie

• 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 cup chopped onion
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup Bisquick
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 eggs

Heat oven to 400.  Grease a 9 inch pie plate.  Cook ground beef and onion, drain any fat.  Stir in salt.  Spread into pie plate, sprinkle with cheese.  Stir remaining ingredients together; pour into pie plate.  Bake 25 minutes or until knife in center comes out clean.

photo source:BettyCrocker.com

lisa February 6, 2012 at 8:02 pm

Thanks so much for hosting :)

Jo-Lyn February 6, 2012 at 8:14 pm

MMMM…That looks tasty! Linking up with my new site today!! Be back in a bit with my tasty recipe for this week! =)

Miz Helen February 6, 2012 at 9:17 pm

We would just love your Cheeseburger Pie, that would make a really good meal. I am sharing my Cabbage and Sausage Stew today. Thank you so much for hosting and have a wonderful week!

Joy Felizardo February 7, 2012 at 12:22 am

Hi, Lisa, it would be so lovely to join your Tuesday food meme. Hope i could join too, could you help me out how. Will be following you now, I’m a Christ-follower too and working as a Head Teacher at our local church’s Sunday school.

Winnie February 7, 2012 at 12:37 am

Good Morning Lisa
Your cheeseburger looks real good but I’m a veg…. :)
I’m sharing today my “Dried-Fruits & Nuts Squares”
Thank you for hosting this great party, and hope you have a wonderful week
Winnie

Claudia February 7, 2012 at 1:01 am

Looks (and sounds) delicious, Lisa! Can’t wait to try it out myself. Thanks again for hosting the party!

Blessings,
Claudia

Aisling Beatha February 7, 2012 at 1:59 am

Sorry, not concentrating and put one of my craft links on here. I am sorry, I am so distracted this morning. Feel free to remove it if you wish, I’ll get my recipe put up as well.

Jamie @ Thrifty Veggie Mama February 7, 2012 at 7:27 am

Thank you for hosting this party! It is my first week linking up and I am sharing a vegetarian chili with quinoa. Have a great week!

Jennifer @ Jennifer Cooks February 7, 2012 at 7:57 am

Today I’m linking up my Grilled Smashed Potatoes and 2-ingredient Pumpkin Cake Thanks so much for hosting!
Drop by each Friday for Fusion Fridays and link up your goodies! {Open Thru Wednesday}

Rose @ Walnut Acre February 7, 2012 at 9:57 am

My daughter loves to make this. Sometimes she adds a pack of taco seasoning to it and we call it Taco Pie.

Rachel February 7, 2012 at 10:36 am

Oooo yum…I know my hubby likes anything with the words “cheeseburger” or “pie” so I’m sure he’d adore finding the two of them together!

Michelle February 7, 2012 at 11:20 am

Oh too funny – the recipe I posted was from that site, tooi ththough with ummmm several modifications :) I love how this one is so simple and removes so much mess from making burgers!

Crystal February 7, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Thanks for hosting this each week! I’m now following you on Pinterest! I love that site.

Mrs. T February 7, 2012 at 9:49 pm

Thanks for hosting!

Loy February 8, 2012 at 12:03 pm

I am late linking up due to a down internet connection, but though I would bring Chocolate Ripple No-Machine Ice Cream anyway. Thanks for hosting and have a great week.