This weeks recipe is a flavorful pork roast. I love this recipe. Only one thing to remember – you need MARINADE THE PORK TENDERLOIN OVERNIGHT! You don’t want to miss this step. This was a new recipe and will become a regular go to for pork tenderloin. It was great.
Herb Pork Roast
- 3 lb pork tenderloin
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the marinade over the pork tenderloin. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350. Place pork tenderloin on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
What’s cooking at your house this week?