Today my daughter and I made Easter Popcorn Munchies. I got the idea from a Pinterest link. I decided to make these munchies to share with Grace’s Pre-K class. She was so excited to help. It was an easy and fun activity to do together.
You will need:
- 24oz vanilla almond bark or white chocolate chips
- 1 bag of Easter M&Ms
- Easter/ pastel sprinkles
- I made 3 batches of popcorn which totals one cup of popcorn kernels, cooked on my stove top.
- clear/ or holiday treat sacks
- Paper tags which I decorated with a cute rabbit stamp and signed with my daughter’s name.
- Pop your popcorn which ever method you prefer. Place in a very large bowl.
- Melt the vanilla almond bark using your preferred method. I melt in the microwave.
- Pour melted vanilla bark over the popcorn and stir, covering all the popcorn.
- Next you need to pour the popcorn onto a large flat surface so it can harden. I used cookie sheets, covered in parchment paper.
- Once the popcorn is dry, break in to small pieces and return to the large bowl. Now, add the M&M’s and sprinkles.
- Place the popcorn mixture into the treat bags.
- I made personalized labels and attached them to each bag.
Can you tell how much fun Grace had?