Tempt My Tummy Tuesday… Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Potatoes

by Lisa on April 16, 2012

Here is a simple vegetable dish which the whole family will enjoy.

Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Potatoes

• 2 lbs red potatoes (4-5 large), unpeeled
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 Tbsp dried rosemary, crushed
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/4 cup olive oil

Preheat oven 450.  Cut potatoes into small wedges.  Place wedges on large cooking sheet.  Spread minced garlic over potatoes.  Sprinkle with cheese, rosemary, and salt.  Drizzle with olive oil, tossing to coat.  Spread potatoes in a single layer.  Bake 10 minutes.  Turn wedges.  Bake another 10-15 minutes until golden brown.

Enjoy!

Alana April 16, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Thanks for hosting!

Lyuba April 16, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Thank you so much for hosting!!!

Sarah C. April 16, 2012 at 8:28 pm

As usual, thanks for hosting. I enjoyed the sites so far!

Deana April 16, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Thanks for hosting:)

Tricia April 16, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Those potatoes look delicious! Thanks so much for hosting!

Miz Helen April 16, 2012 at 10:02 pm

I have rosemary growing just outside my back door, so I can just clip if and take it straight to the kitchen. We will just love your Roasted garlic and Rosemary Potatoes. Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

MySweetCreations April 16, 2012 at 11:11 pm

These potatos looks amazing…..may have to bookmark this for dinner sometime this week! Yay!

Aisling Beatha April 17, 2012 at 1:34 am

I shouldn’t try and enter links into linky parties while getting my teen son out the door for his day, sorry, for the non foody link up, I honestly wasn’t concentrating. Feel free to remove it.

Lisa April 17, 2012 at 8:04 am

No worries. Thanks for stopping by. :-)

shari brooks April 17, 2012 at 5:54 am

linked up a really fun porject for the whole family: candy sushi. It looks great and tastes even better.

Mary Hudak-Colllins April 17, 2012 at 6:38 am

Can I just borrow these ‘tates’ to go with my meatloaf tonight??? They look wonderful! Rosemary is an herb that I truly enjoy but have never had any luck growing it. I’ve tried buying it as a plant and it died :( Last year, I tried growing it from seed and out of a whole packet, only had 3 plants live. I brought them in the house for the winter and they did fine until right after Christmas and they to, went to greener pastures. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong yet, but hopefully I can figure it out. We grow most of our own veggies and herbs, so I’m a little perplexed. Thanks for the great recipe! Will definitely give it a try ☺

Colletta April 17, 2012 at 7:15 am

These potatoes look really good. I’ll be adding it to my recipe folder to try in the future!

Colletta

Justa April 17, 2012 at 7:38 am

Thank you for hosting! I shared Skillet Fried Chicken Breasts today. :)

April @ The 21st Century Housewife April 17, 2012 at 11:50 am

Your roasted potatoes sound lovely – garlic and rosemary together is always so delicious! I have shared my Easiest Ever Shrimp Primavera recipe. Thank you for hosting, Lisa, and have a lovely week!

Michelle April 17, 2012 at 8:22 pm

I love potatoes. They are so easy and so yummy in so many different ways. Of course, you really had me at roasted garlic. Yum. :)

Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates April 23, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Those potatoes sound really yummy – and easy! Thanks for hosting!