I did not really want to cook much this past week. It may have something to do with those warmer temperatures. If you are like me, then you will love this recipe – no cooking required! The cucumber sandwich recipe is quick, easy, involves no cooking, and perfect for a summer day. My girlfriends and I love it. These sandwiches always make an appearance at our annual MOPS Tea Party and many other events – because they are just that good! I think you will agree, they are wonderful. Enjoy.
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 loaf french bread, sliced
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 package dry Italian dressing
- ½ cup mayo
- dill seasoning
- Mix the cream cheese, dry Italian dressing packet and mayo until well blended.
- Spread the cream cheese mix on each slice of french bread.
- Sprinkle with dill seasoning.
- Serve immediately.
The pictures were taken at our MOPS Tea in May. They were delicious.
What’s going on in your kitchen this week?