It is so great when you find a new recipe that is quick and easy to throw together for the family. This is one such recipe. I made this recipe a few weeks ago and my family loved it. The meatball stroganoff is definitely and keeper for my future menu planning.
Beef Stroganoff Meatballs
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms, drained (I omitted the mushrooms due to hubby.)
- 15 oz can beef broth
- 2 – 10oz cans cream of mushroom soup (I used low-fat.)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 32 oz pkg frozen Italian-style meatballs
- 1/4 cup sour cream (I used non-fat sour cream.)
- 16 oz pkg wide egg noodles
- In a large skillet cook onion using fat free cooking spray until tender. Add mushrooms; cook 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine broth, soup, Worcestershire sauce and pepper, whisking until smooth.
- Add broth mixture and meatballs to onion mixture; bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Whisk in sour cream until smooth.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Serve meatball stroganoff over the cooked noodles.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your recipe with our community.