Tempt My Tummy….Chicken and Wild Rice

by Lisa on January 7, 2013

temptmytummy-large-button3So what is cooking at your house?  I am working on dinner for the family right now.  It is my easy standard chicken and wild rice.  Nothing fancy.  I picked up my daughter from school and she is not feeling well.  So, instead of ignoring her to finish this post, I will cuddle with her.  I hope you understand.  I am looking forward to what you are cooking up in your kitchen.  :-)

Chicken and Rice

• 2 cups cooked chicken (cut up into bite sized pieces)
  • 2 box Uncle Bens Wild Rice Mix (cook per box directions)
  • 1 1/2 cans cream of mushroom soup

Mix cooked chicken and prepared rice with the cream of mushroom soup.  Pour into a 9×13 dish.  Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes

Miz Helen January 7, 2013 at 7:16 pm

I just love a go to recipe like your chicken and Wild Rice Casserole, it look good. Hope you have a great week and thanks for hosting!

April @ The 21st Century Housewife January 7, 2013 at 10:06 pm

I hope Grace feels better soon! Your chicken and wild rice sounds like a lovely comforting dinner, that is for sure. Thank you for hosting, Lisa :)

Claire January 7, 2013 at 11:02 pm

Hope your daughter feels better soon! xoxo Claire

Lisa January 7, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Thanks for hosting! Happy New year! :-)

Evelyn @ My Turn for us January 8, 2013 at 7:28 am

Thank you for hosting!!

Have a super great week:)

Also if get a chance, we would love to invite you to join next week’s Let’s Get Social Sunday party where you can link up your blog and all your social sites in one place to meet new friends and gain more followers (goes live on Sundays at 6am est) Here’s where you can grab the button : http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/2013/01/lets-get-social-sunday-2.html

Hope to see you there!

Mary Hudak-Collins January 8, 2013 at 8:07 am

Lisa, I do hope that your daughter feels better. She is so more important than a blog post. Enjoy your time with her :)

Aleshea @ Glitzngrits January 8, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Loving your blog and all the recipes. Can’t wait to try a few.

Danielle @ Something Like Susie Homemaker January 8, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Thank you so much for hosting! I hope your daughter feels well soon!