Tempt My Tummy…. What Are You Cooking?

by Lisa on February 18, 2013

Tempt my Tummy TuesdaysSo, what have you been cooking in your kitchen lately?  I haven’t been too creative this past week.  I have been doing more of our easy family favorites.  I am going to share a few of our old favorites and new favorites?  Below are the links to those recipes.   Hope you enjoy!

Well, that is a little of what has been served around my home lately.  The cheesy chicken and rice is in the crock right now.

Don’t miss out on any recipes.  Subscribe and receive Blessed With Grace in your email.  Also, join us on Facebook.

April @ Angel's Homestead February 18, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Thanks for hosting Lisa. :) I shared my Crockpot Carnitas today. Have a great week!

Miz Helen February 18, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Hope you have a great week and thanks for hosting!

Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile February 19, 2013 at 2:58 am

Lisa, Thank you for hosting. I am having a party today at http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/
I would love for you to come on over.
Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

April @ The 21st Century Housewife February 19, 2013 at 3:25 am

You’ve shared a lovely collection of recipes here, Lisa. I particularly like the Easy Enchurito – it looks delicious! This week I’ve shared some memories and a recipe for Turkish Delight Syllabub. Thank you for hosting.

Kim of Mo'Betta February 19, 2013 at 7:10 am

Thanks for hosting another week! (And my girls LOVE hamburger helper!)

Katie B. of HousewifeHowTos.com February 19, 2013 at 9:58 am

Thank you for hosting, Lisa! I’d love if you’d come join my How To Tuesday link party, too.

Carol J. Alexander February 19, 2013 at 10:14 am

Thanks for hosting. Everything looks delicious. :)

Erika Monroe-Williams February 19, 2013 at 10:21 am

Thanks for hosting another wonderful party, Lisa!! I’d be honored if you’d share a few of your recipes at my link party going live tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. I’m such a big fan of your recipes! :) – Erika

Gabriela @ Living a Renaissance Life February 19, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Hello Lisa! Thank you for hosting! I shared Coconut Chai Macaroons with a video. Super healthy and tasty, they’re perfect for snacking when you don’t want to feel guilty about snacking! ;) Have a beautiful week!

karen February 21, 2013 at 10:23 am

so glad I found this site, I will be linking up with you next Tuesday. Going to follow your blog