So, what have you been cooking in your kitchen lately? I haven’t been too creative this past week. I have been doing more of our easy family favorites. I am going to share a few of our old favorites and new favorites? Below are the links to those recipes. Hope you enjoy!
- Chicken Fried Rice – from The Finer Things in Life blog. Such a great and easy fried rice recipe. My family LOVES IT!
- Beef Stroganoff – yes it is Hamburger Helper – so sue me….It is Grace’s favorite.
- Easy Enchurito – simple Mexican dish.
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Rice – It is tasty and so easy. From Southern Plate blog.
- Cheesy Rigatoni with Sausage and Bell Pepper I made this for our Valentine dinner – per my hubby’s request.
- And I made my man VERY happy with THESE BISCUITS , gravy, and sausage for a big weekend breakfast. I don’t usually make something that heavy, but he was so happy.
Well, that is a little of what has been served around my home lately. The cheesy chicken and rice is in the crock right now.