Temtp My Tummy …. Beef and Tater Tot Casserole

by Lisa on March 25, 2013

Tempt my Tummy TuesdaysIt is simple with minimal ingredients and I love that.  I was digging through my freezer today, trying to decide what to cook for dinner.  Then I found a bag of frozen tater tots which I totally forgot I had. Perfect. Now dinner is good to go.

Beef and Tater Tot Casserole

• 2 lbs ground beef
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • dash of salt (to taste)
  • dash of pepper (to taste)
  • 1/2 can water (soup can)
  • 1 bag tater tots

Preheat oven to 350.  Salt and pepper ground beef and onions and cook until done.  Remove from heat and drain any access grease.  Add soup and water.  Mix well.  Pour into casserole dish; top with tater tots.  Bake for 30-45 minutes.  If your family likes cheese, top with grated cheese prior to baking.

So easy and a family favorite.  Enjoy!

Don’t miss out on any recipes.  Subscribe and receive Blessed With Grace in your email.  Also, join us on Facebook.

Simplee Sue March 25, 2013 at 8:11 pm

Thank you for hosting a great party. I appreciate all your work. This is my first time here.

We may have met by chance…but we become friends by choice.

Miz Helen March 25, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Hope you and your family have a blessed Easter and thank you very much for hosting.

Lisa March 25, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a happy and blessed Easter!

April @ The 21st Century Housewife March 26, 2013 at 1:29 am

I love easy and delicious, and your Beef and Tater Tot Casserole sounds so comforting too. The link isn’t showing yet (hope it turns up later!) but I’ve shared my Chocolate Orange Marble Cake this week. Thank you for hosting, and Happy Easter to you and your family!

karen March 26, 2013 at 4:57 am

I LOVE tator tot casserole…it’s always a huge hit in our house.

Jennifer M. March 26, 2013 at 6:17 am

Thank you so much for hosting! Happy Easter!

Diane Balch March 26, 2013 at 7:14 am

I am sharing some important info about a blogging event: Food Bloggers Against Hunger. I hope you’ll help spread the word. Thanks Happy Easter.

Chris C March 26, 2013 at 9:57 am

Lisa
Thank you so very much for hosting! I’m so happy to have found your blog thru another of my faves, Passionate Perseverance!
I subscribed and grabbed yuor button for my post and bar too. Thanks for doing this and have a blessed Holy Week!
~Chris

Kim of Mo'Betta March 26, 2013 at 12:21 pm

I LOVE tater tots and none of my 3 children will eat them! I just don’t understand! They loved the homemade peanut butter eggs I linked up today however 🙂

Granny Sue March 26, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Lots of great ideas here! Thank you for hosting. I hope your Easter is a beautiful and blessed day.

Barbara from The Big Giant Food Basket March 26, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Linking up for the first time…thank you so much for hosting!!
Barbara

Katie B. of HousewifeHowTos.com March 27, 2013 at 9:26 am

Boy, I’m glad I had breakfast before coming to look at all of these delicious recipes. Talk about tempting my tummy! If you haven’t already done so, please come join my How-To Tuesday link party. It would be great to have you join!